Re: New cinnamon version and possible improve to salsa gits

Il 10/06/2022 22:34, Fabio Fantoni ha scritto:

I suggest you to do additional check on packages where I already did major of work, I think is good a second check of another maintaner to find possible my mistake or something I missed, for example for now I start prepared fast (but not tested) xapp and python-xapp that are only minor version for upload to unstable (when ready and tested) if you want start check them

@Joshua: I did a fast test of xapp and python-xapp ( http://debomatic-amd64.debian.net/distribution#unstable ), if you want do a check and/or test before the upload to unstable (as only minor changes that don't need to be released together cinnamon 5.4)