Re: Cinnamon 4.8

Il 04/01/2021 13:55, Norbert Preining ha scritto:
Hi Fabio,

c-d-e uploaded. Thanks!

Thanks, about xorg as dep. to cinnamon-core as reported by an user on minimal install add some packages not needed in minimal install.

I prepared some commits in git, one with xorg->xserver-xorg change, one with terminal dep. moving from c-d-e to cinnamon-core, one adding missed important entry in changelog's previous build and wrap and sort. Details in comments of commits and one bug that will close.

@Norbert: if you don't want add missed changelog entry to previous build you can revert it and If you don't think have a terminal in minimal install without recommends is good you can revert it.

@Anyone: Any other suggestion to further improve metapackages is appreciated (I'm trying to make cinnamon install in debian 11 and newer ubuntu versions better from minimal installations to full desktop installations)