Re: Cjs build issue caused by symbols

Hi Fabio,

> Hi, there is a serious FTBFS bug open in cjs that tell fails to build on
> gcc10 but seems there isn't errors related to gcc10, except issue with
> symbols from build logs there are only these:

Agreed, I think we should simply close the gcc but or retitle and change
severity.

> there are still many "symbols changes" that make build fails:
>
> I see that symbols are different on different archs and in some cases
> also on different builds on some archs.

I might do at some point, but I am honestly a bit pissed about gcc
maintainers to (1) not rebuild the archive at the current stage (2) warn
about (superficial?) symbol changes.

I have a certain tendency to wait for a few more revisions of gcc10, I
don't trust them that the next minor releases again break everything.

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev