Cjs build issue caused by symbols

Hi, there is a serious FTBFS bug open in cjs that tell fails to build on gcc10 but seems there isn't errors related to gcc10, except issue with symbols from build logs there are only these:

xml-stripblanks preprocessing requested, but XMLLINT is not set, and xmllint is not in PATH
xml-stripblanks preprocessing requested, but XMLLINT is not set, and xmllint is not in PATH
fixed adding libxml2-utils to build-deps

there are still many "symbols changes" that make build fails:

https://salsa.debian.org/cinnamon-team/cjs/-/jobs/886475

I see that symbols are different on different archs and in some cases also on different builds on some archs.

I don't know how to generate a fully correct symbols for any archs and build, can someone do it please?