Re: Cinnamon 4.2, salsa and master branch

Hi Fabio, hi Max,

On Tue, 01 Oct 2019, Fabio Fantoni wrote:
> muffin failed all build for symbols issue
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=muffin&arch=amd64&ver=4.2.2-2&stamp=1569861110&raw=0

Very strange .. I *did* build before uploading in a clean chroot
(cowbuilder) on my system ... must have been a very recent change.

> Seems regression with gnome 3.34 but I don't have time to try to find
> the exact change cause in gnome and try to workaround

Oh holy ****, why is Gnome such a PITA, that minor release updates break
everything.

On Tue, 01 Oct 2019, Maximiliano Curia wrote:
> In the wiki page you can also see the ci status, which only works when all
> the dependencies are already uploaded or using an external repository with
> the required packages. To use the last part I wrote:
> https://salsa.debian.org/maxy/qt-kde-ci/blob/tooling/salsa_drive_build.py

Thanks! How would I use that?

> Anyway, as mentioned by Fabio, muffin needs to be reuploaded.

First we need to find the reason for the breakage.

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev