Re: Cinnamon 4.2, salsa and master branch

¡Hola Norbert!

El 2019-09-04 a las 09:00 +0200, Maximiliano Curia escribió:
¡Hola Norbert!

El 2019-09-04 a las 09:30 +0900, Norbert Preining escribió:
Hi Max,

On Tue, 03 Sep 2019, Maximiliano Curia wrote:
The symbols need to be updated with the buildlogs from all the arches. The
scripts getbuildlog and pkgkde-getbuildlogs take care of fetching the logs,
and those logs can be feed to pkgkde-symbolshelper batchpatch.

Yes, I have seen that, and now done. I pushed the changes to the master
branch.

Should I upload a new version with just these changes?

I just tweaked the symbols file a bit, dropped the optional MISSING symbols, and tweaked the one that uses a size_t so it uses a subst instead of having to list all the arches. Also this is being reexported from mozjs so I tagged it as optional.

Further tweaking was needed as the new version of autoconf-archive was uploaded to unstable, I cherry picked the upstream fix from 4.2 (which was take from gjs by upstream), basicaly it adds the old ax_code_coverage.m4 file to the m4 directory so that it keeps working.

Happy hacking,
--
"It takes three times the effort to find and fix bugs in system test than when done by the developer. It takes ten times the effort to find and fix bugs in the field than when done in system test. Therefore, insist on unit tests by the developer"
-- Larry Bernstein