Re: Cinnamon 4.2, salsa and master branch

¡Hola Norbert!

El 2019-09-04 a las 09:30 +0900, Norbert Preining escribió:
Hi Max,

On Tue, 03 Sep 2019, Maximiliano Curia wrote:
The symbols need to be updated with the buildlogs from all the arches. The
scripts getbuildlog and pkgkde-getbuildlogs take care of fetching the logs,
and those logs can be feed to pkgkde-symbolshelper batchpatch.

Yes, I have seen that, and now done. I pushed the changes to the master
branch.

Should I upload a new version with just these changes?

I just tweaked the symbols file a bit, dropped the optional MISSING symbols, and tweaked the one that uses a size_t so it uses a subst instead of having to list all the arches. Also this is being reexported from mozjs so I tagged it as optional.

Happy hacking,
--
"If you are in a hole, stop digging." -- The First Rule of Excavation
Saludos /\/\ /\ >< `/