Bug#749729: [sadt] please skip non-executable tests
- Subject: Bug#749729: [sadt] please skip non-executable tests
- From: email@example.com (Jakub Wilk)
- Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 20:54:10 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20140607185410.GA4640@jwilk.net>
- In-reply-to: <20140530210524.GD5582@pegase>
- References: <20140529131617.5464.60167.reportbug@pegase> <20140530184941.GA6969@jwilk.net> <20140530210524.GD5582@pegase>
Control: reopen -1
Control: reassign -1 devscripts
Control: retitle -1 [sadt] please skip non-executable tests
Control: owner -1 !
* Nicolas Boulenguez <nicolas at debian.org>, 2014-05-30, 23:05:
>I suggest that sadt skips non executable tests with a warning and
>documents this behaviour (as it does with missing dependencies), or
>displays a warning when modifying the permissions. It took me some time
>to find who was interfering with my version control system.
Thanks, that's a pretty strong argument that chmod'ing tests is not a
good idea, at least not by default.