[GSoC2014][debci] Weekly report
This week I worked in bzr-xmloutput package. At the beginnig of the week I
thought that I have found the solution for the problem, I tried to correct the
not well-format of XML using a regex to take only XML's valid chacarters. I did
this and send to my mentor, but he demostrated to me that this was a wrong
solution, because the test that is broken try to test UTF-8 characters and I
skip this characters. After this, my mentor (one more time) showed me the right
solution, it is export language C.UTF-8 in script that run the tests, because
in a clean system (debci chroot) do not support unicode characters, and this
really solve the problem with suite test.
Now, I will send this patch and pass to the next package.
Engenharia de Software - FGA/UnB
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 473 bytes
Desc: not available