[GSoC2014][debci] Weekly report
This week I configure my environment to reproduce all permission denied erros found. This specific packages was listed last week in my report. After this, I selected the first package randomly, without some criterion.
I started with aptdaemon package, I work hard on it. I studied a bit more DEP-8 spec, and modified a lot the file debian/tests/control, trying to correct the tests. This increased the number of broken tests, I tried to investigate the source code too, but without success.
After, I passed to bzr-git package, but this package it is out of Debian unstable repository at this moment.
With this, I passed to python2.7 package. With this package I passed by the same difficulty encountered in aptdaemon package, and I can't progress too much.
This week I work hard, but I can't progress sufficiently, I think because of my wrong strategy. I talked with my mentor and he is so cool with me, and together we will plan a new strategy for my work could yield more next week.
Lucas Kanashiro Duarte
Engenharia de Software - FGA/UnB
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 473 bytes
Desc: not available