[GSoC2014][debci] Weekly report
This week, my mentor and I planned a new strategy. I will select the packages
that I will work based in time of test suite execution. We decided to do it
because we see that minor the test suite more simple is correct it.
After this, I started to work in mod-gearman package (the minor test suite). I
identified the test that are failing and start to study a way to correct it.
I can correct the test, initially I added a restriction to run test with root
permission, because the test try to see the status of a service and can't do it.
I took the diff and sent to my mentor, and he showed me a best way to correct
it, only adding all the path of 'service' in test and removing the root
permission. After this revision, I finally send my first patch to mod-gearman! I
use 'reportbug' to do it. I sent it a little time ago, because of this I didn't
receive the email confirmation to attach here for you.
I will continue with this new strategy, with this, I will select my next package
to correct it.
Engenharia de Software - FGA/UnB
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 473 bytes
Desc: not available