problems in doing chinese

Hi all,

(sorry for writing in english, but I still can't get
my xcin working)

after reinstall potato without upgrading from slink,
my debian working much more reliable.  With upgraded
to woody, it is still working fine.

However, I am having some problems with doing chinese
though.

1) I have export LANG to zh_TW.Big5 and XMODIFIERS to
@im=xcin, and now I can see the lovely xcin window.
However, I just don't know how to take control of it.
No response to hot keys.  No response to mouse clicks.
 What should I do?  beside, the README.Debian seems
out dated as the command lines for changing the fonts
of xcin in there do not work.  xcin said it doesn't
understand option i.

2) I saw the beautiful cpanel on debian chinese home
page.  How do I install it?  there seems no package
alled cpanel.

3) How can I read chinese in X?  not only in crxvt or
netscape, but things like pull down menu and dialog
box.  Debian should have nothing to do with XCWIN, am
i right?

4) my cjk-latex (bg5latex) cannot even process the
examples come with the package.  Do I need to install
any extra fonts or library kind of stuff?  I have
installed task-chinese-t.  The way that I did to
process the tex file (Big5vert.tex) is by enter
bg5latex, then input the file name.

Thanks for your help!!

Sincerely,
iThink