Re[3]: can i ask question not related to using chinese debian?

Hello Anthony,

Monday, July 03, 2000, 4:54:34 AM, you wrote:

AF> On Sun, Jul 02, 2000 at 03:18:03PM +0800, bounce-debian-simplified-chinese=foka=ualberta.ca@lists.debian.org wrote:
>> Anthony Fok wrote:

>> 至於中文輸入法,我隻會用拼音,cce的不錯,但是沒有
>> 南方音的支持,比如l,n, in,ing en,eng我分不清楚,
>> 微軟拼音就有這樣的支持,所以用起來好一點。

AF>   你說的 l,n 不分,是不是像香港人一樣,把「你」(nei) 字讀成 "lei",
(你 ni->>li, 努 nu->lu, etc.); -in 和 -ing 不分,是不是像 "pinyin"
AF> 讀成 "pingyin" 或 "pingying"?-en 和 -eng 呢?另外,你說微軟拼音有
AF> 這樣的支持,不用太多重覆字嗎?還是微軟有智能或帶詞的拼音?

Since the input table is in plain text, a simple script can create a
new table out of old one to support southern pronunciation. Just
combine the lines with initial n to initial l. Lines with ing ending
to in ending...

Beside, MS' pinyin input do support phrase input and whole sentence
input. xcin do support zhuyin phrase input well in 2.5.xx. I don't
know if they already made a pinyin table for xcin.

--
Best regards,
 hashao