Re: input chinese in Netscape (!= mozilla)

(zw) My headache is that I use a different way to input Chinese
(zw) Characters into clients, I use `cut buffer' while I'm still not
(zw) sure howto make clients recognize the Chinese characters in the
(zw) `cut buffer'. I guess I will feel the pain later... even now...

I saw my doom. :(

Someone can help me, please?

There's no way that a client can recognize a chinese character
in the root window property for `cut-buffer' because they're in
the property type `string' while i'm expecting a `compund-text'
type. nay. this is my doom...

Please someone can help me? a) tell me how can i use the `selection'
mechanizsm as described in ICCCM as the way use mouse button 2 for
`cut-buffer'... please, if you know... i have no interests on another
XIM server, please. XCIN do it well, so... b) tell me some dirty hack
that i can achieve the result of sending chinese characters forcily
into non-XIM apps. what a deal? only netscape cares, anyways, ...
please! if you know the answer...

And sorry i can't post my code to catch a random key and re-send it in
another *any* formats right now. it's just a *working* prototype in
scheme...

later, 'till the dawn comes...

--
zhaoway -=- zw * zhaoway.com -=- http://www.zhaoway.com/ -=- blue ribbon
GnuPG 1024D/7C0441F2  BF4F B39D A53E A9BB 1057  2364 652C 1BA6 7C04 41F2