Re: Mozilla a legal XIM client?

It reminds me of something, KDE scored as the best Desktop manager in
the recent issue of Linux Journal. I guessed that they haven't included
our vote. :^)

Neverthelss, I do agree with them that the best Linux Distribution is
Debian GNU/Linux. ^o^

> > Is mozilla a legal XIM client, or is it supposed
to be? > > Are all (good) GNOME/KDE applications supposed to be