Re: reverse translating debian.org/chinese?

On Wed, Jan 12, 2000 at 07:16:44AM +0800, zhaoway wrote:
|Somedays ago, someone mentioned to reverse translating debian.org/chinese
|back to english in debian-devel (Joey?). I contacted Foka, saying I may
|help. ;)

yay, that's cool :>

|I'm reading wml manual right now. ;) lots of questions even don't know
|how to ask. ;)
|
|But seems that if we need to do reverse translating, we should have to
|write to webwml/english, am I right? and if so, do we (the chinese
|cvs account) has that permission? if not, then what to do?

Yes, we have.
Permission in CVS is not so fine-grained, as a result we can mess with
others' files (and so do they).

|and do i have to subscribe to debian-www-cvs, i've already subscribed
|to debian-www, really don't like *-cvs lists. ;)

oh... sorry to hear that but the *-cvs list seems to be the best way
to keep track of the web pages changes...
If they don't separate the CVS messages from debian-www then it would
be a nightmare :>

--
Anthony Wong.   [ E-mail: hajime@asunaro.dhs.org / ypwong@debian.org ]