Re: HKSCS Font from Arphic

¡i ¦b spacehunt (ÃiÃiÂy¤H) ªº¤j§@¤¤´£¨ì: ¡j
: ¡i ¦b hashao@telebot.com (hashao) ªº¤j§@¤¤´£¨ì: ¡j
: : Anyone know the detail infomation of the tte font? I think
: It is just a normal ttf font it seems ..
: : if we can convert it into stand alone ttf font, it can just
: : be used as a fontset easily. user defined fonts are handled
: : in XLocale as normal fonts in X11. I don't see the need of
: : having a special tte there. In that case, the XLocale for
: : zh_HK should be modified a little bit more.
: Then xfs-xtt has to be modified to support the new fontset family..
: -arphic-kai-medium-r-normal--0-0-0-0-c-0-hkscs-0 for example?
: I don't know what has to be done for bdf fonts ..

I forgot to add: but then the problem would be, most applications
wouldn't know that there is another fontset class in order to
show all characters; this would break at least netscape and crxvt
I'd guess..
--
¡° ¨Ó·½ ¡À e-Fever BBS ¢I bbs.e-fever.org ¡À [From: bbs.e-fever.dhs.org]