Re: HKSCS Font from Arphic

¡i ¦b hashao@telebot.com (hashao) ªº¤j§@¤¤´£¨ì: ¡j
: Anyone know the detail infomation of the tte font? I think

It is just a normal ttf font it seems ..

: if we can convert it into stand alone ttf font, it can just
: be used as a fontset easily. user defined fonts are handled
: in XLocale as normal fonts in X11. I don't see the need of
: having a special tte there. In that case, the XLocale for
: zh_HK should be modified a little bit more.

Then xfs-xtt has to be modified to support the new fontset family..
-arphic-kai-medium-r-normal--0-0-0-0-c-0-hkscs-0 for example?

I don't know what has to be done for bdf fonts ..
--
¡° ¨Ó·½ ¡À e-Fever BBS ¢I bbs.e-fever.org ¡À [From: bbs.e-fever.dhs.org]