Re: fontset(s) in xemacs 21.1.8

    Kazz> So I guess you'll be satisfied to have (set-face-font
    Kazz> 'default ....)  in your startup file (.emacs) as below:

    Kazz> (when (and (fboundp 'console-on-window-system-p)
    Kazz>            (console-on-window-system-p))

Is this a good idea?  Isn't just doing

    Kazz>     (set-face-font
    Kazz>      'default
    Kazz>      '( .... fonts you want .... )

and then
               'global '(mule-fonts x) 'prepend)

preferable?  And I think the default (ie, 'remove-tag-set-prepend) is
best for the HOW-TO-ADD argument in the startup file, especially if
you do

(define-specifier-tag 'zw-fonts)

and substitute 'zw-fonts for 'mule-fonts in the TAG-LIST.  (If you're
absolutely sure what you want, as you seem to be, this refinement is
unnecessary.  But it makes experimenting with fonts a lot safer---it's
harder to completely wedge your fonts into something unreadable.)

And be careful about bad interactions with Custom; it is probably a
bad idea to try to use Options | Font or Options | Size if you use any
non-iso-8859 fonts.  Custom certainly doesn't change them.  (My
current setup gives me hardly any font options anyway through Custom.
:-( )

/* What's the big deal about the millennium? .............................
.... There are still 360 shopping days left until the millennial epoch! */