Re: ZWinPro packaged

On Sun, Aug 15, 1999 at 12:58:55AM -0400, Yifang Dai wrote:
|I've downloaded and installed zwinpro, but can't seem to get it to work right
|on my potato box. All I can get is the animated window popup, show some tips,
|and the control bar. In the tip window, there's nothing show up in the
|buttons, where supposely has some thing like "next", "cancel" in it.
|
|Also when I try to run chinput, it complains cannot find Chinput.ad file. Where
|does the program look for the file? It's under /usr/lib/ZWinPro.
|
|Can you post some more instructions on how to set it up right? Such as where can I
|change the font settings, or do I need to set any environment variables? Thanks.

I think this is because the font is not set correctly in these files:

    /usr/lib/ZWinPro/zwincontrol.rc
    /usr/lib/ZWinPro/Chinput.ad
    /usr/lib/ZWinPro/pyinput/pyinput.ad

The locations of these files are kinda odd, because if they are config
files they should be put in /etc (or /etc/X11). I may need to modify
the source code to do this properly...

As I'm also new to this program, please give me suggestions if you
have any :-)

--
Anthony Wong.   [ E-mail: hajime@asunaro.dhs.org / ypwong@debian.org ]