Re: ZWinPro packaged

hi
     The Zwinpro use the CCS16 font defalut. :(
     and you must set LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libZwin.so,it is a wrap.
						saka

  // Yu Guanghui 		      /> Network Center         \
 //  Yahoo!Pager ID   saka_yu        //                         //
//   ygh@dlut.edu.cn                //   Dalian Univ. of Tech. //
\>   http://banyan.dlut.edu.cn/~ygh</    China                </