Re: ZWinPro packaged

I've downloaded and installed zwinpro, but can't seem to get it to work right
on my potato box. All I can get is the animated window popup, show some tips,
and the control bar. In the tip window, there's nothing show up in the
buttons, where supposely has some thing like "next", "cancel" in it.

Also when I try to run chinput, it complains cannot find Chinput.ad file. Where
does the program look for the file? It's under /usr/lib/ZWinPro.

Can you post some more instructions on how to set it up right? Such as where can I
change the font settings, or do I need to set any environment variables? Thanks.