Re: OpenChain Project looking for help

>>> I don't think that is necessary. Friends ;-)
>>>
>>> But, you can donate half of that to debian.cn, which is a website for
>>> Debian Chinese users. Boyuan is the maintainer of this website.
>>
>> Please don't do that. Please note that I am not the owner nor the
>> contributor of debian.cn, which
>> is a third-party website not directly related to Debian Project.
>>
>> Please directly donate the money the Debian Project [1] since Chinese
>> Debian contributors work
>> as part of the Debian.
>>
>> Besides that, I am willing to review any translation for your project.
>> Please send me the texts in some
>> appropriate format and I will review it in my recent spare time.
>>

>> [1] https://www.debian.org/donations
>
> I agree with that.

Yubun, Boyuan, you are both wonderful! I will arrange for the 100 USD donation to be made to Debian.

Meanwhile, can we tell the story of our first cooperation between OpenChain and the Debian Chinese team? You have been so helpful and so supportive. I would like to share this part of community. My idea is for me to write a blog post, maybe share it with you and get a quote, and spread it around social media.

For future translations, there is so much I would like to cooperate on. I will send another email about this topic.

Regards

Shane