OpenChain Project looking for help

Dear Debian Chinese Translators!

I run the OpenChain Project (www.openchainproject.org). We want to raise awareness in China. We have some volunteers helping to translate our material. However, I need an overview handout translated soon to share with Chinese companies. Instead of going to a commercial translation company I wanted to check if someone in the community is interested in helping.

Because OpenChain is a project, and we are not commercial, we have limited budget. However, I have $100 from my marketing budget available. The document I would like to translate is here:
https://www.openchainproject.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2017/05/openchain-onboarding-handout-1.0.pdf

I can provide an editable format by email.

Personally I like the idea of reinvesting our marketing into the community. I hope someone has time and is interested.

Regards

Shane

--
Shane Coughlan
OpenChain Program Manager

Professional profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/shanecoughlan

Get my free book on open source compliance here:
https://www.linuxfoundation.org/news-media/research/practical-gpl-compliance