Re: 请删除关于 Debian 中文名称的错误新闻

hello, i am the translator of the chinese debian name :diebian(蝶变).
the translation brings these below:

1, its chinese pronunciation sounds like debian in english
2, it comes from an ancient love story in chinese ,maybe with the name of butterfly love story in english. and it would be fit for the source of the word -- debian
3, it also shows the stable step-forward of the debian and the pkg.
4, the chinese name also bring the good willings to the wide-spread influence like the butterfly effect.