Which IM, blog and email service are best for debian users?

Hi Everyone, I'm sorry to ask this silly question here. I'm now using the microsoft live messenger, live spaces and hotmail as my IM, blog and email service provider, because i'm a windows user for a so long time. Two weeks before, I installed debian etch and lenny, and i like it very much. I'd like to get your opinions about which IM, blog and email services which suits debian best. Thanks!

--
Buddha Linux Debian