Re: Which IM, blog and email service are best for debian users?

On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 9:29 AM, Star Liu <minxinjianxin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone, I'm sorry to ask this silly question here. I'm now using the
> microsoft live messenger, live spaces and hotmail as my IM, blog and email
> service provider, because i'm a windows user for a so long time. Two weeks
> before, I installed debian etch and lenny, and i like it very much. I'd like
> to get your opinions about which IM, blog and email services which suits
> debian best. Thanks!

IM: pidgin 2.4.2
Blog: I don't use it
Email: gmail (strongly recommended)

And I think you'd like to download source of pidgin 2.4.2 and install it,
for the pidgin in etch (or lenny) is out-of-date, what's more, that will
install many many plugins which you never use.
--
Regards,