Set up fcitx in VNC ?

Hi All:

I want to access my linux box with vncserver installed - Debian lenny/sid
But I couldn't use my fcitx in vncviewer, the CTRL_SPACE key is conflicted with the windows input methods.

I have installed the vnc4server and vnc-common package, the xstartup script is as follows:

#!/bin/sh
# Uncomment the following two lines for normal desktop:
# unset SESSION_MANAGER
# exec /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc
[ -x /etc/vnc/xstartup ] && exec /etc/vnc/xstartup
[ -r $HOME/.Xresources ] && xrdb $HOME/.Xresources
xsetroot -solid grey
startxfce4&
export LC_CTYPE=zh_CN.UTF-8
export XMODIFIERS="@im=fcitx"
export XIM=fcitx
export XIM_PROGRAM=fcitx
export GTK_IM_MODULE=xim
export QT_IM_MODULE=xim
fcitx&

Could anybody give any leads to set it up correctly?

Appreciated for your helps.

Thanks.
- Michael