Re: [Qref-dev]qref.sf.net Simple Chinese add

Ming Hua wrote:

Looking at Japanese (which uses Nihongo) and Russian (Russkij), I
suspect we should use "Zhongwen" or "Jianti Zhongwen" for zh_CN, since
these latin names are supposed to be the native pronounciation, not
English translation.

Even If you don't agree, at least change it to "Simplified Chinese",
"Simple Chinese" is just wrong English.
You're right."Simple Chinese" is just wrong English.

I'd started a discussion about the display name of zh-cn link in Debian-Chinese maillist.
Please waiting...

Thanks,
Ming
2005.07.19