Re: [Qref-dev]qref.sf.net Simple Chinese add

Hi,

è¿¿ç¿¿æ¿¿ Faris Xiao <atzlinux@gmail.com> schrieb am 19.07.05 07:26:54:
>   I'd add the Simple Chinese php file index.zh.php in CVS htdocs module and also updated other lang's index.*.php to add
> the index.zh.php link.

Great. Using index.zh_CN.php or index.zh-cn.php would be slightly better
but index.pt.php also stands for pt_BR so it's OK.

I suggest you add the language name using latin characters in parentheses
(similar to Nihongo) since I see only garbage. Please ensure also that the
entry is properly sorted alphabetically.

> In index.php file ,I'd changed the $HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE to
> $_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE'].
> This new method is recommended by the new version PHP.

I think you're right and it is already committed.

> Any body can help me update these changes to http://qref.sf.net ?

I updated the website and created links
index.zh-cn.php -> index.zh.php
index.zh_CN.php -> index.zh.php

(Sorry that I didn't give you web access rights.)

Jens