Re: [d-i-manual] build

On Sat, Sep 11, 2004 at 11:54:32AM +0800, szjungle wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 19:08:01 -0500, Ming Hua <minghua@rice.edu> wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 10:10:21AM +0800, Jungle Ji wrote:
> > > 请问加入 Alioth 项目有什么要求,需要做哪些工作?
> >
> > 只要你愿意加入,没有什么要求。我是中文项目的组织者,你只要去 Alioth 申请一个
> > ID,我就可以把你加入项目。工作是每个人自己自愿做的,你现在已经做了很多了。如
> > 果你愿意加入,我希望看到的是你能把你的 build instruction 加入到 Alioth 的
> > CVS,并且能在 Alioth 的网页上放一份编译好的中文手册。自动和 CVS 同步编译的问
> > 题,我们可以慢慢研究。
> >

> 我已经在 Alioth 上注册了一个帐号 szjungle-gues

Sorry for replying in English, since my input method doesn't work well
through ssh.

There was some problem on Alioth last week, but it's fixed now.  And
I've already added you in the Chinese project.

> 在 alioth 上普通用户有什么权限,能不能执行自动编译手册相关的脚本?

Crontab is available to ordinary users, so I suppose automatic building
should work fine.

> szjungle

Regards,
Ming
2004.09.21

Wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand.  The ordinary telegraph
is like a very long cat.  You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in
Los Angeles.  The wireless is the same, only without the cat.
                                                       --- Albert Einstein