Re: 求助! 关_语音聊天 behind NAT

Thanks for you immediate reply.

If I wanna write my own ip_masq module(in 2.2.x) for an voice chat
application, which is however an proprietary software, where should I
start from? or any references/links to read?

Furthermore, how to I discover the port numbers the application is using?

--
regards,

ZM
--
When one burns one's bridges, what a very nice fire it makes.
		-- Dylan Thomas