Re: KDE 3.0 and released languages

On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 11:58:36PM +0100, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > entries, and adapted some translations from Wang Jian's zh_CN kdesktop.po.
> > Took about 1.5 hours.
>
> can you please commit them so I can include it ?

It was attached in the previous message.  I do not have CVS write access,
so I cannot commit it.  :-)  Attached in this message is a slightly updated
kdelibs.zh_TW.po, from 70% to 74.95%.  I probably won't have time to do more
updates today, so hopefully someone else could continue.  :-)

>  (Again, courtesy of ThizLinux Laboratory Ltd.
> > because they pay for the work I do.  ;-)
>
> What is the license then for inclusion in KDE ?

Why, GNU General Public License of course!  :-)  ThizLinux Laboratory
is committed to Free Software and to the community.

Cheers,

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling