Re: 请问xcin的词音不见了

On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 01:40:45AM +1100, Roger So wrote:
> A somewhat related question: are the databases created with libdb2
> compatible with libdb3?  Vice versa?  I suspect they're not, but if they
> are, then libtabe-db 0.2.4a doesn't need to Conflicts: libtabe0.

I just found out that, yes, they're different.

Anyway, libtabe-db 0.2.4a will be incompatible with all previous
versions, because I'm going to move the databases from /usr/share/tabe
to /usr/lib/tabe.  They belong in /usr/lib because they're architecture
dependent.

--
  Roger So                                               Opinions are mine,
  Sun Wah Linux Ltd.                                     not my employer's.