Re: 请问xcin的词音不见了

On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 05:55:50PM +1100, Roger So wrote:
> However, it seems that libtabe changed its API in 0.2.4, and thus
> couldn't be compiled with the xcin currently in sid.  Anthony, will you
> package xcin 2.5.3?  If so, then I'll upload 0.2.4a.

Good question!  I have actually built libtabe-0.2.4a locally with
libdb3-dev, and then tried to build xcin-2.5.3.pre2 too.  There was an
error message which I intend to fix tonight.

Note that I have already tested libtabe-0.2.4a and xcin-2.5.3.pre2 (similar
to the CLE gaga pre2 packages).  They work very well with no compilation
problem.  I hope it is just a matter of a small typo that I add while
re-making the patches.  :-)

I'll send you my libtabe-0.2.4a diff as I made some other minor fixes too.
:-)  Also, please note that there was some minor updates after thhsieh first
announced libtabe-0.2.4a.  Please make sure your tarball include them.  (I
think xcin.linux.org.tw contains nightly tarballs which should be the most
current.)

Let's hope we are not too late for the freeze.  :-)

Cheers,

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling  霍东灵