is it possible to put xcin and minichinput/chinput to work at the same time

Xcin works greatly on my machine, but I think xcin's pinying input
method is really bad, so I downloaded minichinput and install it without
any error messages, and it can start (I can see it said OK in rxvt), but
when I press Ctrl+space, there is not chinput's chinese input windows
appear but Xcin's. I have
added the follows in /etc/bash.bashrc :
export LC_ALL=zh_CN.GB2312
export LC_CTYPE=zh_CN.GB2312
export LANG=zh_CN.GB2312
export XMODIFIERS=@im=chinput
stty cs8 -istrip
stty pass8
and modifed xcinrc file, and changed the
line:;(define FKEY_ZHEN "ctrl space") with (define FKEY_ZHEN "ctrl x"),because
I wish that will make both work but with different way. Any
helpful tips will be really appreciated.

ganloo<ganloo@china.com>