Re: lost email: some research

zw@debian.org (赵蔚) writes:
> Bah, no need to test anymore, I've just lost this very email I did
> post to -big5 directly. You know since I've subscribed to both -gb and
> -big5, I should receive two copies of this mail while I am *not* :-?

I post the above message to -big5 directly again, and seems that I
lost it from -gb *again* I'm posting this one directly to -big5 to see
if I will lost it again and again. Sorry to all of you!

It's weird to see someone could always post from -big5 to -gb to my
box while some of the others can't get down this route. Really weird!