Re: Intermediate works on .2 and .3

On Sat, Dec 09, 2000 at 09:27:36PM +0800, vinauser@lagvigator.com wrote:
> Please review these; cause i'll be doing the translation in the same style
> as others, therefore, please, give comments.
>
> i'll continue once ha shao give me instructions.

I have reviewed your work on dbootstrap.pot.1. You might want to
take a look at it. It's just the way I feel natural. Might not be
the Right Way(Tm). You can judge on yourself how much you will make
use of it.

We will do the fine tune in the future and make a whole .po file
consistence to one style for zh_CN, zh_HK, zh_TW. You might as
well change it back to your style for zh_HK later. So be relax.

I will review the .2 and .3 soon.

--
Best regard
hashao