Re: [FWD:] The locale name of Taiwan

: : Calm down, no one is taking away the CNS. It's installed by default, in
: : zh_TW.euctw. Only need to add one alias in X to make Xlocale working.

Excuse me I forgot to ask another question. Now that in Debian package
it will install the following locales:

	zh_CN, zh_CN.gb18030, zh_HK, zh_TW, zh_TW.euctw

Is it also the default installation of the source of glibc-2.2 CVS tree
(I mean, the "official" release of glibc from GNU, without any patches
 from Debian)?

Thanks for your reply in advance. :-))

T.H.Hsieh