Re: Collaborate Debian Reference in Traditional Chinese

楊志璿 先生

Thank you for your effort to update POs.

I understand automatic conversion between zh_TW and zh_CN doesn't produce the ideal
translation text but I assessed it to be a better alternative than showing the
English original text.

So only when PO data is missing, debian-reference build script uses opencc generated
automatic conversion text for building files to be published without touching
original PO files.  So please add appropriate translation to the PO file than things
will be fine.

If you find some consistent conversion problem with opencc, it may be a good idea to
report issues to the upstream with examples.

 https://github.com/BYVoid/OpenCC

謝謝

青木 修

PS: I don't know how protomail works but I can read your mail without your GPG public
key while your mail is marked as encrypted via my GNOME GUI mail client Evolution.  I
am a bit confused.  Since this is archived to the mailing list archive, I am sending
this as non-encrypted plain TEXT mail.