Re: Collaborate Debian Reference in Traditional Chinese

Hi,

    Welcome to use weblate[1] to translate.

Many languages had use weblate to translate, It's a good translate platform.

I'll do sync from weblate to Salsa in time.

[1]https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-reference/translations/zh_Hant/

在 2021/11/24 下午9:14, Kan-Ru Chen 写道:
Hi Chih-Hsuan,

I believe the best way to contribute to the Debian Reference is to make a merge request on Salsa or submit patches to BTS.

The source files are here https://salsa.debian.org/debian/debian-reference and you can find the translation files under the po/ directory, for example po/zh-tw.po.

You can share your merge request on this list, then I or other DDs can help you merge them.

Cheers,
Kanru