Re: debian-installer: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-installer

Quoting Yao Wei (medicalwei@gmail.com):
> Please help me rollback ALL of his translations since he SOLELY wants
> to change some vocabularies, such as 套件 to 包裹 and 套件庫 to 軟體倉庫, and
> some people and I don't consider it is an appropriate way as many
> documents and translations outside d-i are using the former
> translations.
>
> IMHO, Translation commits should be reviewed and agreed by two
> persons, if possible.

Which is why one person had commit access in the past. However, it
seems that Tetralet is less active right now. And, as you may imagine,
I have absolutely no way to be able to review what's incoming in any
way..:-)

I would suggest people on the big5 mailing list to agree about one or
two persons getting vetted as committers and then acting on their own
to commit files in D-I SVN and sending updates to the bug tracking
system for other package in the D-I "sphere".