Re: How to enter HKSCS character in Debian

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 03:55:11PM +0800, ha shao wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 06:52:28PM +0800, mau_lee_hk@hongkong.com wrote:
>
> We have no HKSCS font with Debian. You can use MS' or whoever's
> font which might include HKSCS' characters. Or you can create one
> by using pfaedit (we have that package in debian sid at least).

Oh, I think HKSAR released a TTF font for hkscs, but I am not
sure if its codepoint is what is included in unicode 3.1 standard.

You can use pfaedit to merge that font with Arphic's TTF. Don't
know if the HKSCS's license is free enough that would let you distribute
your modification freely.

--
hashao|      春已歸來,看美人頭上,裊裊春幡。無端風雨,未肯收盡余寒。
hashao|      年時燕子,料今宵、夢到西園。渾未辦、黃柑薦酒,更傳青韭堆盤。