Re: dbootstrap.pot.5.gb was checked and release-notes.sgml.01-03 were taken

On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 02:56:44PM +0900, wen@japan.email.ne.jp wrote:
> Hi,hashao,
> Thank you much for your correction of my translation.
> I agree with your revision completely.
> BTW: Two places of \"Linux swap\" were not yet revised to
> \"Linux 交換\". Please correct it. Thanks.

Done! And I was thinking if the phrase '\"Linux native\" partition'
should be transalted and how to transalte the word 'native' here.
Are our users call it in English or have some Chinese term for it?
Anyone?

> I will take release-notes.sgml.01-03 and hope to finish it
> by this weekend.

Oh, thanks a lot!!

現在已經有意進行Debian 按裝盤中文化工作的朋友:
zhaoway <zw_at_debian.org>
Xuedong Zhang <zxd_at_bu.edu>
"eechi von akusyumi" <vinauser_at_netvigator.com> <vasdefense_at_hongkong.com>
hashao <hashao_at_chinese.com>
wgj <wgj_at_joyosoft.com>
Jiang Yonglang <jyl_cn999_at_yahoo.com>
cosmos  gis88564_at_cis.nctu.edu.tw
Bryan <u6192163_at_tknet.tku.edu.tw>
Ben Luo <benluo_at_etang.com>
Mendel L Chan <linuxrat_at_gnuchina.org>
ulx <ulx_at_chinaren.com>
你的名字……

--
Best regard