[benluo: translation have finished.]

--- Begin Message ---
Dear Hashao,

I have finished translation, but some sentence can not be
translated. Please forgive me, and let some power guy to
finish it.

Regards,

Ben Luo

--- End Message ---
#: partition_config.c:422
msgid ""
"This 2.2 version of the Linux kernel has new \"ext2\" filesystem features "
"not present in earlier kernel versions. Using these features, however, means "
"that you will not be able to use this filesystem with earlier kernels, such "
"as Linux 2.0 or with the Netwinder firmware.\n"
"\n"
"Do you want to retain Linux kernel 2.0 compatibility?"
msgstr ""
"Linux 內核 2.2版含有早期內核沒有的\"ext2\"文件系統新特性。"
"使用這些新特性意味著你的文件系統不能被早期的內核所用,"
"例如 Linux 2.0 或者 帶有Netwinder的固件。\n"
"\n"
"你希望保留 Linux 2.0 的兼容性嗎?"

#: partition_config.c:424
msgid ""
"This 2.2 version of the Linux kernel has new \"ext2\" filesystem features "
"not present in earlier kernel versions. Using these features, however, means "
"that you will not be able to use this filesystem with earlier kernels, such "
"as Linux 2.0.\n"
"\n"
"Do you want to retain Linux kernel 2.0 compatibility?"
msgstr ""
"Linux 內核 2.2版含有早期內核沒有的\"ext2\"文件系統新特性。"
"使用這些新特性意味著你的文件系統不能被早期的內核所用,"
"例如 Linux 2.0 。\n"
"\n"
"你希望保留 Linux 2.0 的兼容性嗎?"

#: partition_config.c:426
msgid "Pre-2.2 Linux Kernel Compatibility?"
msgstr "兼容 Linux 2.2 以前的內核嗎?"

#: partition_config.c:434
#, c-format
msgid ""
"You have chosen to initialize %s as a Linux \"ext2\" filesystem. This will "
"permanently erase any data on this partition. Are you sure you want to do "
"this?"
msgstr ""
"你已經選擇了 %s 作為 Linux \"ext2\"文件系統。這將永久刪除該分區的所有數據。"
"你確定你希望做這件事嗎?"

#: partition_config.c:455
msgid "Creating filesystem (with 2.0 kernel compatibility)...\n"
msgstr "正在創建文件系統(以2.0內核兼容的方式)...\n"

#: partition_config.c:457
msgid "Creating filesystem (for 2.2 kernels only)...\n"
msgstr "正在創建文件系統(僅針對2.2內核)...\n"

#: partition_config.c:462
msgid "The filesystem was not created."
msgstr "文件系統沒有創建。"

#: partition_config.c:473
msgid "Please select the partition to initialize as a swap device."
msgstr "請選擇要初始化為交換設備的分區。"

#: partition_config.c:474 partition_config.c:602
msgid "Select Swap Partition"
msgstr "選擇交換分區"

#: partition_config.c:479
#, c-format
msgid ""
"You have chosen to initialize %s as a swap device. This will permanently "
"erase any data on this partition. Are you sure you want to do this?"
msgstr ""
"你已經選擇了 %s 作為交換設備。這將永久刪除該分區的所有數據。"
"你確定你希望做這件事嗎?"

#: partition_config.c:491
msgid "Initializing swap partition...\n"
msgstr "正在初始化交換分區...\n"

#: partition_config.c:495
msgid "The swap partition could not be initialized."
msgstr "交換分區不能初始化。"

#: partition_config.c:499 partition_config.c:613
#, c-format
msgid "The swap partition %s could not be activated"
msgstr "交換分區 %S 不能激活。"

#: partition_config.c:510
msgid ""
"A swap partition is a good idea for all systems, even ones with lots of "
"memory. It's strongly encouraged that you create one.\n"
"\n"
"If you have less than 8 megabytes of RAM in your system, you will need to "
"create a swap partition simply so that there is enough virtual memory to "
"finish the installation.\n"
"\n"
"If you answer \"Yes\" to the following question, the system will not require "
"you to create a swap partition. It's strongly advised that you answer "
"\"No\".\n"
"\n"
"Would you like to do without a swap partition?"
msgstr ""
"即便有大量內存,一個交換分區對所有系統來說都是一個好主意。"
"強烈建議你創建一個。\n"
"\n"
"如果你的系統有8M以下的內存,你將需要創建一個交換分區"
"這樣有足夠的虛擬內存以完成安裝。\n"
"\n"
"如果你對下面問題的回答是\"Yes\"的話,系統將不會要求你創建一個交換分區。 "
"強烈建議你的回答是\"No\"。\n"
"\n"
"你願意不要交換分區嗎?"

#: partition_config.c:533
msgid "Please select the partition to mount."
msgstr "選擇一個要掛上的分區。"

#: partition_config.c:543
#, c-format
msgid ""
"Attempting to unmount the partition mounted on the directory '%s' failed. "
"This could mean you have another process running in a directory under '%s', "
"or you have another filesystem mounted on a mount point under '%s'."
msgstr ""
"試圖卸掛已掛在 '%s' 目錄上的分區失敗。"
"這意味著你還有另一個進程在目錄 '%s' 下運行,"
"或者已有另一個文件系統掛在 '%s'目錄下。"

#: partition_config.c:545
msgid "Unmount Failed"
msgstr "卸掛失敗"

#: partition_config.c:565
msgid "No mounted partitions were detected."
msgstr "沒有檢測到已經掛上的分區。"

#: partition_config.c:585
msgid "Select the partition to unmount"
msgstr "選擇要卸掛的分區"

#: partition_config.c:601
msgid "Please select the partition to activate as a swap device."
msgstr "請選擇分區來激活作為交換設備。"

#: partition_config.c:607
#, c-format
msgid ""
"You have chosen to activate %s as a swap device. This will permanently erase "
"any data on this partition. Are you sure you want to do this?"
msgstr ""
"你已經選擇了 %s 作為交換設備。這將永久刪除該分區的所有數據。"
"你確定你希望做這件事嗎?"

#: partition_config.c:652
msgid ""
"The following partitions have been detected:\n"
"\n"
"Device         Mounted on                 Type\n"
"-------------  -------------------------  -------------------------"
msgstr ""
"以下的分區以檢測到:\n"
"\n"
"驅動器		掛在			    類型\n"
"-------------	-------------------------   -------------------------"

#: partition_config.c:665
msgid "swap"
msgstr "交換區"

#: partition_config.c:665
msgid " -- Not in use --"
msgstr " -- 未使用 --"

#: partition_config.c:669
msgid " -- Not available --"
msgstr " -- 不可用 --"

#: partition_config.c:672
msgid " -- Not mounted --"
msgstr " -- 沒有掛上 --"

#: partition_config.c:675
#, c-format
msgid "%-13s  %-25s  %-25s\n"
msgstr ""

#: partition_config.c:680
#, c-format
msgid "Disk %s has no partitions defined!"
msgstr "磁盤 %s 沒有定義分區!"

#: partition_config.c:686
msgid "Partitions List"
msgstr "分區列表"

#: partition_config.c:726
#, c-format
msgid ""
"%s appears not to have a Sun disk label. This means you will not be able to "
"boot directly from this disk. You can create a Sun disk label with the "
"option 's' in fdisk.\n"
msgstr ""
"%S 看來沒有Sun磁盤標志。這意味著你不能從該磁盤直接引導。"
"你可以在fdisk中用選項 's' 創建Sun磁盤標志"

#: partition_config.c:728 partition_config.c:744
msgid "Do you still want to partition this disk?"
msgstr "你是否仍希望劃分這個磁盤?"

#: partition_config.c:730 partition_config.c:748
msgid "Are you sure you want to keep this partition table?"
msgstr "你確定你希望保留該分區表?"

#: partition_config.c:732 partition_config.c:745 partition_config.c:749
msgid "Unknown disk label"
msgstr "不明磁盤標志"

#: partition_config.c:739
#, c-format
msgid ""
"%s appears not to have an OSF/1 disk label.  This means you will not be able "
"to boot directly from this disk.  You can create an OSF/1 disk label with "
"the option 'b' in fdisk.\n"
msgstr ""
"%S 看來沒有OSF/1磁盤標志。這意味著你不能從該磁盤直接引導。"
"你可以在fdisk中用選項 'b' 創建OSF/1磁盤標志"

#: pcmcia.c:286
msgid "You should configure the PCMCIA support before activating it."
msgstr "你應該在激活PCMCIA前配置它。"

#: pcmcia.c:287 pcmcia.c:291 pcmcia.c:480 pcmcia.c:486 pcmcia.c:492
msgid "PCMCIA Error"
msgstr "PCMCIA 錯誤"

#: pcmcia.c:290
msgid ""
"An error encountered while trying to load and configure the PCMCIA modules."
msgstr ""
"在試圖加載和配置PCMCIA模塊時發生錯我。"

#: pcmcia.c:329
msgid "Link used to configure dialout devices"
msgstr "鏈接用來配置撥號設備"

#: pcmcia.c:330
msgid "Serial Device Link"
msgstr "串口設備鏈接"

#: pcmcia.c:333
msgid "Options passed onto setserial"
msgstr "選項送到 setserial"

#: pcmcia.c:334
msgid "Setserial Options"
msgstr "setserial 選項"

#: pcmcia.c:337
msgid "Should we create an inittab entry for this port?"
msgstr "我們是否應該為該端口創建一個內部表入口?"

#: pcmcia.c:338 pcmcia.c:342
msgid "Inittab"
msgstr "內部表"

#: pcmcia.c:341
msgid "Which command should be used for inittab?"
msgstr "對內部表用哪一個命令?"

#: pcmcia.c:353
#, c-format
msgid ""
"Serial Device:      %s\n"
msgstr ""
"串口設備:	%s\n"
"選項:		%s\n"

#: pcmcia.c:358
#, c-format
msgid "Inittab command:    %s\n"
msgstr "內部表命令:		%s\n"

#: pcmcia.c:361
msgid ""
"\n"
"\n"
"Correct?\n"
msgstr ""
"\n"
"\n"
"正確嗎?\n"

#: pcmcia.c:372
msgid ""
"Would you like to have the entry for this CD-ROM automatically added to the "
"filesystem table?"
msgstr ""
"你願意將該CD-ROM的入口自動加到文件系統表中嗎?"

#: pcmcia.c:373
msgid "Filesystem Table"
msgstr "文件系統表"

#: pcmcia.c:383
msgid "Shall I mount the CDROM on connection?"
msgstr "我應該把CDROM掛到連結上嗎?"

#: pcmcia.c:384
msgid "Automatically Mount"
msgstr "自動掛上"

#: pcmcia.c:394
msgid ""
"CD-ROMs normally have an iso9660 filesystem.\n"
"Which filesystem type should I use to mount the CD-ROM?"
msgstr ""
"CD-ROM 通常有 iso9660 文件系統。\n"
"我用哪種文件系統類型來掛上CD-ROM?"

#: pcmcia.c:395
msgid "Filesystem Type"
msgstr "文件系統類型"

#: pcmcia.c:397
msgid "The CD-ROM should be mounted using which options?"
msgstr "CD-ROM應該用什麼選項掛上?"

#: pcmcia.c:398
msgid "Mount options"
msgstr "Mount 選項"

#: pcmcia.c:400
msgid ""
"The Debian filesystem structure uses /cdrom as the directory to mount any "
"CD-ROMs. Where would you like to have your CD-ROM mounted?"
msgstr ""
"Debian 文件系統結構使用 /cdrom 作為掛任何CD-ROM的目錄。"
"你希望你的CD-ROM掛在哪?"

#: pcmcia.c:402
msgid "Mount point"
msgstr "Mount 點"

#: pcmcia.c:409
#, c-format
msgid ""
"Update fstab:       %s\n"
"Mount:              %s\n"
"Mount options:      %s\n"
"Mount point:        %s\n"
"\n"
"\n"
"Correct?\n"
msgstr ""
"更新 fstab :       %s\n"
"Mount :            %s\n"
"Mount 選項:        %s\n"
"Mount 點:          %s\n"
"\n"
"\n"
"正確嗎?\n"

#: pcmcia.c:430
msgid "Intel i82365SL or compatible."
msgstr "Intel i82365SL 或者兼容設備。"

#: pcmcia.c:433
msgid "Databook TCIC-2 or compatible."
msgstr "Databook TCIC-2 或者兼容設備。"

#: pcmcia.c:436
msgid ""
"There are two major types of PCMCIA controllers, the Intel "
"i82365SL-compatible type (option i82365) and the Databook TCIC-2 type "
"(option tcic).\n"
"\n"
"What PCMCIA controller chip do you have?"
msgstr ""
"有兩個主要的PCMCIA控制器類型,Intel i82365SL 兼容型(選項 i82365)"
"和Databook TCIC-2 型(選項 tcic)。\n"

#: pcmcia.c:437
msgid "Controller Type"
msgstr "控制器類型"

#: pcmcia.c:446
msgid ""
"In systems with particularly fast processors, timing parameters need to be "
"adjusted using \"cmd_time=<time>\" to determine the length of the PCMCIA bus "
"cycles. The Cirrus PD6729 PCI controller needs \"fast_pci\" if the PCI speed "
"is greater than 25 MHz. Also, unusual settings from manufacturers require "
"that you provide special options in some cases. If you have a Halikan NBD "
"486 system, it has a TCIC-2 controller at an unusual location: you'll need "
"add \"tcic_base=0x02c0\". Some systems using Cirrus controllers, including "
"the NEC Versa M, the BIOS put the i82365 controller in a special suspended "
"state at system startup time. On these systems, you will need to add the "
"option \"wakeup=1\".\n"
"\n"
"You probably don't need to add any option at all.\n"
"Would you like to specify any controller setting?"
msgstr ""

#: pcmcia.c:447
msgid "Controller Options"
msgstr "控制器選項"

#: pcmcia.c:450
msgid ""
"To change the memory speed used for accessing a card's Card Information "
"Structure (CIS), some systems with fast bus clocks will need to increase "
"\"cis_speed=<speed>\".\n"
"\n"
"It is highly unlikely that you should need to use this.\n"
"Would you like to specify any core options?"
msgstr ""

#: pcmcia.c:451
msgid "Core Options"
msgstr "核心選項"

#: pcmcia.c:455
msgid ""
"\"cardmgr\" is the daemon in charge of managing PCMCIA devices. Sometimes "
"you want it to run with special settings, for example to enable debugging "
"functionality. You can specify the options here.\n"
"\n"
"As before you shouldn't worry about this at all.\n"
"Would you like to specify any cardmgr options?"
msgstr ""
"\"cardmgr\" 是管理PCMCIA 設備的 daemon。有時你希望他以特殊的設置運行,"
"例如調試功能。你可以在這指定選項。\n"
"\n"
"和以前一樣,你根本不需要擔心。"
"你想要制定任何 cardmgr 選項嗎?"

#: pcmcia.c:456
msgid "Card Manager Options"
msgstr "卡管理器選項"

#: pcmcia.c:463
#, c-format
msgid ""
"Controller:         %s\n"
"Controller options: %s\n"
"Core options:       %s\n"
"Cardmgr options:    %s\n"
"\n"
"\n"
"Correct?\n"
msgstr ""
"控制器:         %s\n"
"控制器選項:	 %s\n"
"核心選項:       %s\n"
"Cardmgr 選項:    %s\n"
"\n"
"\n"
"Correct?\n"

#: pcmcia.c:479 pcmcia.c:485 pcmcia.c:491
msgid "Error while writing configuration files."
msgstr "在寫入配置文件時出錯。"

#: pcmcia.c:527
#, c-format
msgid ""
"#\n"
"# Should be either i82365 or tcic\n"
"#\n"
"PCIC=\"%s\"\n"
"\n"
"#\n"
"# Put socket driver timing parameters here.\n"
"#\n"
"PCIC_OPTS=\"%s\"\n"
"\n"
"#\n"
"# Put pcmcia_core options here.\n"
"#\n"
"CORE_OPTS=\"%s\"\n"
"\n"
"#\n"
"# Put cardmgr options here.\n"
"#\n"
"CARDMGR_OPTS=\"%s\"\n"
msgstr ""
"#\n"
"# 應該是 i82365 或者 tcic\n"
"#\n"
"PCIC=\"%s\"\n"
"\n"
"#\n"
"# 在這設置 socket 驅動器時間參數。\n"
"#\n"
"PCIC_OPTS=\"%s\"\n"
"\n"
"#\n"
"# 在這設定 pcmcia_core 選項。\n"
"#\n"
"CORE_OPTS=\"%s\"\n"
"\n"
"#\n"
"# 在這設定 cardmgr 選項。\n"
"#\n"
"CARDMGR_OPTS=\"%s\"\n"

#: pcmcia.c:583
msgid ""
"#\n"
"# The address format is \"scheme,socket,instance\".\n"
"#\n"
msgstr ""
"#\n"
"# 地址格式為 \"scheme,socket,instance\"。\n"
"#\n"

#: pcmcia.c:592
#, c-format
msgid ""
"\t#\n"
"\t#Symbolic link to dialout device\n"
"\t#\n"
"\tLINK=\"%s\"\n"
"\n"
"\t#\n"
"\t# Options for 'setserial'\n"
"\t#\n"
"\tSERIAL_OPTS=\"%s\"\n"
"\n"
"\t#\n"
"\t# Should we create an inittab entry for this port?\n"
"\t#\n"
msgstr ""
"\t#\n"
"\t#符號鏈接到撥號設備\n"
"\t#\n"
"\tLINK=\"%s\"\n"
"\n"
"\t#\n"
"\t# '串口' 選項\n"
"\t#\n"
"\tSERIAL_OPTS=\"%s\"\n"
"\n"
"\t#\n"
"\t# 我是否該為該端口創建內部表入口?\n"
"\t#\n"

#: pcmcia.c:637
msgid ""
"#\n"
"# The address format is \"scheme,socket\".\n"
"#\n"
msgstr ""
"#\n"
"# 地址格式為 \"scheme,socket\"。\n"
"#\n"

#: pcmcia.c:669
msgid ""
"The following is a list of all drivers that can be configured automatically "
"from within the Debian installation system. You don't need to select them "
"all, as most will already provide reasonable defaults. To accept all the "
"defaults, just press \"Ok\" without selecting anything.\n"
"To configure your networking, please use the \"Configure the Network\" "
"option from the main menu after this. If using PPP/SLIP, configure the "
"PCMCIA modem here but use the \"Configure the Network\" option from the main "
"menu to configure your networking parameters.\n"
"Please mark the drivers you would like to configure."
msgstr ""
"以下是Debian安裝系統可以自動配置的驅動器列表。"
"你不需要全選,因為大部分情況下已經提供合理的缺省配置。"
"如接受所有缺省配置,不用選擇任何東西,只要按 \"Ok\"。"
"如要配置你的網絡,請使用主菜單下本條目的下一個條目\"配置網絡\"。"
"如果使用 PPP/SLIP,在此配置PCMCIA調制解調器,但是使用主菜單的\"配置網絡\""
"選想來配置你的網絡參數。\n"
"請標出你想要配置的驅動器。"

#: pcmcia.c:670
msgid "Debian PCMCIA Configuration"