Re: ⺼睡扢离 emix 妏［盓厥嗣 smtp server 勤茼嗣 pop server 督昢?蝤歉op.etang.com vs smtp.etang.com and pop.china.com vs?tp.china.com)﹝
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: ⺼睡扢离 emix 妏［盓厥嗣 smtp server 勤茼嗣 pop server 督昢?蝤歉op.etang.com vs smtp.etang.com and pop.china.com vs?tp.china.com)﹝
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 03:39:25 +0800
- Message-id: <20000927033925.B1317@dumblink>
- In-reply-to: <NUkjsD.A.ltF.nYL05@murphy>; from email@example.com on Tue, Sep 26, 2000 at 10:42:39PM +0800
- References: <NUkjsD.A.ltF.nYL05@murphy>
On Tue, Sep 26, 2000 at 10:42:39PM +0800, Ben Luo wrote:
> Ben Luo
ya, i seem to understand your question now, (seen your email
is ...@china.com ;)
you wanna send email using different smtp server for your
different pop3 email accounts on etang.com/china.com/163.com ?
haha, that is a headache... hehehe... :)
i suggest you goto google.com to search for some free relay
smtp hosts, or better just use your debian box' exim smtp
service directly, i.e. no smarthost/uplink smtp server.
or, you may try GNUS (I bet it can do everything. :) but i
suspect you will like it. ;) but who knows? ;)
| This message was re-posted from firstname.lastname@example.org
| and converted from gb2312 to big5 by an automatic gateway.