Re[2]: ⺼睡扢离 emix 妏[盓厥嗣 smtp server 勤茼嗣 pop server 督昢?蝤歉op.etang.com vs smtp.etang.com and pop.china.com vs?tp.china.com)﹝

Hello zw,
On Wednesday, September 27, 2000, zw@zhaoway.com wrote:

zzc> On Tue, Sep 26, 2000 at 10:42:39PM +0800, Ben Luo wrote:
>> debian-chinese-gb,
>>
>>             Ben Luo
>>             benluoxx@china.com

zzc> ya, i seem to understand your question now, (seen your email
zzc> is ...@china.com ;)

zzc> you wanna send email using different smtp server for your
zzc> different pop3 email accounts on etang.com/china.com/163.com ?

zzc> haha, that is a headache... hehehe... :)

zzc> or, you may try GNUS (I bet it can do everything. :) but i
zzc> suspect you will like it. ;) but who knows? ;)

Well, I suggest mutt if you don't like the 'mess' of emacs :).
You can use folder-hook and set header of folders that you
puts email from a specific account. Then every email you compose
in that folder will have a special From: header. You can
also edit that field after you finished composing a mail.

It is hard if not impossible to switch account through MTA
interactively. Afterall, MTA is run as root (nobody?). You
don't want to control it from a normal user.

--
Best regards,
 hashao                            mailto:hashao@china.com.n.s.pam