Re: [debian-cd@casulana.debian.org: testingcds 3sidamd64 (amd64 dvd) has failed; log included]

Hey Raphael

On Tue, Aug 09, 2022 at 09:00:59AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

>On lun., 08 août 2022, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> This weekly DVD run just tooke ~15h to run compared to the normal ~30m
>> or so. Checking the stuff in the log here, I'm thinking that this
>> "Deep recursion on subroutine" message is very likely due to your
>> changes in commit cc4e1fa450a074ef1428bf678a57cdf8b0d0f0e5. Could you
>> take a look please?
>
>Ah, sure, that seems quite likely. I did not have the issue in my
>tests, but I tested with a partial mirror as created by simple-cdd so I
>quite likely did not hit the problematic recursive dependency.
>
>Can you point me to the debian-cd configuration that I shall use to reproduce
>the issue?

It's the weekly config that builds all the full media sets. The DVD
build on its own will show it:

#### B_amd64_dvd config start: ####
#### amd64.cfg start ####
export ARCH=amd64
export VARIANTS=xen
export MAXISOS=1
export MAXJIGDOS=ALL
export MAX_PKG_SIZE=999999999999
export DESKTOP=all
export INSTALLER_CD=3
export KERNEL_PARAMS="desktop=all"
export TASK=Debian-all
export DRYRUN_WAIT=0.5
export FORCE_CD_SIZE1=STICK4GB;;
#### dvd.cfg end ####
#### B_amd64_dvd config end: ####

"... the premise [is] that privacy is about hiding a wrong. It's not.
 Privacy is an inherent human right, and a requirement for maintaining
 the human condition with dignity and respect."
  -- Bruce Schneier