Re: [debian-cd@casulana.debian.org: testingcds 3sidamd64 (amd64 dvd) has failed; log included]

Hi Steve,

On lun., 08 août 2022, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> This weekly DVD run just tooke ~15h to run compared to the normal ~30m
> or so. Checking the stuff in the log here, I'm thinking that this
> "Deep recursion on subroutine" message is very likely due to your
> changes in commit cc4e1fa450a074ef1428bf678a57cdf8b0d0f0e5. Could you
> take a look please?

Ah, sure, that seems quite likely. I did not have the issue in my
tests, but I tested with a partial mirror as created by simple-cdd so I
quite likely did not hit the problematic recursive dependency.

Can you point me to the debian-cd configuration that I shall use to reproduce
the issue?

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Offensive Security ◈ Kali Linux Developer