Re: magnet links and pushing them to meta-search engines.

Hey Shirish!

On Sun, Feb 11, 2018 at 02:38:36AM +0530, shirish शिरीष wrote:

>>From the last few days/week I have been poking around torrent
>meta-search engines, While looking through, I noticed that the
>sometimes (not all the times) there have been occasions where the
>hashes have told to be a virus.
>
>Most recent example is
>https://torrentz2.eu/1193adc8d620b0e35ddcd7932f2d07f2992140c0
>
>As can be seen down below in the link, it has been labelled as a virus
>which may or may not be true.

We've had a few "virus" reports about our images ove the years, but
every one I've investigated has clearly been a false positive in the
virus checker involved. Many of them are proprietary, which of course
makes it difficult to debug the problem. :-/

>I dunno whom to approach, the page in question on Debian side
>
>See  https://torrentz2.eu/1193adc8d620b0e35ddcd7932f2d07f2992140c0 as an e.g.

Do your links match the torrents that we've published? There's always
a possibility that people might be modifying them to add malware after
we're published, of course...

You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me